- Joseph C. Szabo, Kyungmin Lee, Vidya Madhavan, Nandini Trivedi, "Local Spectroscopies Reveal Percolative Metal in Disordered Mott Insulators" [arXiv:1907.12660].
- J. Zhao, Kyungmin Lee, J. Li, D. B. Lioi, G. Karapetrov, Nandini Trivedi, and U. Chatterjee "Spectroscopic fingerprints of many-body renormalizations in 1T-TiSe2", Phys. Rev. B 100, 045106 (2019) [arXiv:1807.07598].
- Jesse Choe, Kyungmin Lee, C.-L. Huang, Nandini Trivedi, E. Morosan, "Magnetotransport in Fe-intercalated TS2: The comparison between T = Ti and Ta", Phys. Rev. B 99, 064420 (2019) [arXiv:1812.07063].
- Kyungmin Lee, Eun-Ah Kim, "Emergent topological superconductivity at nematic domain wall of FeSe", [arXiv:1702.03294].
- Kyungmin Lee, Steven A. Kivelson, Eun-Ah Kim, "Cold-spots and glassy nematicity in underdoped cuprates", Phys. Rev. B 94, 014204 (2016) [arXiv:1603.03104].
- Zhao Liu, Abolhassan Vaezi, Kyungmin Lee, Eun-Ah Kim, "Non-Abelian phases in two-component ν=2/3 fractional quantum Hall states: Emergence of Fibonacci anyons", Phys. Rev. B 92, 081102(R) (2015) [arXiv:1502.05391].
- Kyungmin Lee, Abolhassan Vaezi, Mark H. Fischer, Eun-Ah Kim, "Superconducting proximity effect in topological metals", Phys. Rev. B 90, 214510 (2014) [arXiv:1402.3297].
Talks and Posters
- APS March Meeting (2019) talk
- APS March Meeting (2018) talk1, talk2, talk3
- Order, Fluctuations, and Strong Correlations: New Platforms and Developments (2017) talk
- Gordon Research Conference on Correlated Electron Systems (2016) poster
- APS March Meeting (2016) talk
- Gordon Research Conference on Superconductivity (2015) poster
- APS March Meeting (2015) talk1, talk2
- EMN Summer Meeting (2014) talk
- APS March Meeting (2014) talk
- APS March Meeting (2013) talk
- APS March Meeting (2012) talk
- APS March Meeting (2011) talk
Projects in Progress
- PiTensor: Python wrapper for iTensor
- HartreeFockBogoliubov.jl: Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov solver for electronic systems (Julia)
- exactdiag: Exact diagonalization for a generic many body Hamiltonian (C++)
- PomeranchukMonteCarlo: Variational Monte Carlo for Composite Fermi Liquid (C++)